Wednesday, January 14, 2009

addictive to gilmore girls 24/7

I want to be productive, to make more art& go on more bike rides, travel more& see more films, drive around the country side. To start new bands (at least seven or eight hundred of them)& relearn how to play my clarinet. I want to write letters Sabrina& I want to receive letter's from total strangers. I want to live-- to eat more fresh vegetables, roll in the snow, sew some skirts, volunteer again. I want to get off the internet away from a technology that has allowed us over and over to be total assholes to each other-- negative feedback or negative comments, cruelty& secrets, hacking into peoples' accounts, none of that matters in Real Life& I need to remind myself of that by removing it from my life entirely.

Well, not entirely but keep it minimal.




2 Comments:

Claudio Tomassini said...

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Lexie said...

i watched the pilot episode of GG the other day and it was so strange to see the cast look so young!

the internet is tricky business indeed.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics