Friday, May 29, 2009

fly, fly, fly my pretties

so, i went to target& bought a new dress. not a clearance dress but a full priced dress, it was time. i'll take a picture later, if i can remember. i also bought a belt! of all things, karen, the girl who dislikes belts, bought one. well nathan bought it for me but still. i also purchased a pretty rusty blue tank but that was clearnce :p gotta love target.

i went to Forever 21 but they have not recieved any plus size shipment, it's only on the website for now. perhaps when i'm "working" i'll stop by on my 15. speaking of which, work bits, my hours have been cut but i'll live. making the best of it.

i leave in 12 days i believe. nathan booked a hotel in chicago& we gotta tracked down the best flight plan. busy, busy, busy.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics