Friday, August 20, 2010

(Mocha mmmhmm)
Went to Las Paletas and to our surprise we received free Popsicles. Honor System. 
However, it is no Mary's Paleteria in Abilene, TX. Oh, Mary, oh oh oh... how I miss your mouth watering strawberries n' cream or your melon drinks. YUM!


Nathan and I spent the later part of the day in Nashville. I was having withdraws and craved the bustling side of Tennessee. It's no Chicago or Dallas but it will have to do. I love Nashville and it's one of the Top 5 cities I would like to move to, no matter what age I'm at. 

Top 5 Cities
1. Chicago 
2. Dallas
3. Nashville
4. St. Augustine 
5. Denver

After going to the Centennial Park for about an hour of taking pictures of geese, pigeons, and random things. We left to find Las Paletas. After being satisfied with our popsicles we drove around some more and I continued to take pictures. Next we plan to go to a sounds game. This will make up for us missing the Cubs game while we were in Chicago last year. I'm so excited. This game will be giving out t-shirt to the first 2,000 people that show up. Insert excitement here! 

I can't wait till I can replace my tire and fix any other minor details to my car and I can frequent Nashville on a more regular basis. Because there really isn't anything to do in Murfreesboro. Maybe, new things have popped up but have no interest to venture. 



On another note. I made my first and not the last meat loaf! It was so good and I was very surprised that it was sooo good. I have this app. on my phone that allows me to read different newspapers from across the country and one just happens to be from Chicago. I had been thinking about attempting to make meat loaf and one day the recipe popped up.





I even bought the yellow dish for this special event. 

I'm pleased to saw that August has been a fun filled event. Minus the days trapped in the apartment when it's 110 heat index or rainy days or just not wanting to venture out at all. It's been fun.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics